Saturday 12 October 2013

Carnage & Glory Firing Template - Warbases

With next weekend arranged to run the Vimiero game I got in touch with the very nice people (Martin Murray and Diane) at Warbases who produced some excellent acrylic templates to measure the angles of fire for formed and skirmish troops in Carnage & Glory.

I ordered up four of these at £2.00 a go and was very pleased when I opened the parcel yesterday. It only took them a couple of days to turn these around.

If you are interested in playing Carnage & Glory then these will be a very handy item to have during the game.



I'm off to the Devon Wargames Group today to run a game using Battlegroup Overlord, 6th Airborne vs 21st Panzer Division. More later with a game report and some further thoughts about the rules and other things.

8 comments:

  1. Very useful and quite inexpensive additions. I like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I checked out warbases and was unable to find the C&G template as in your photos.
    Only this one. http://war-bases.co.uk/ACCESSORIES/GAMING-AIDS?product_id=403

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gozza, this item was designed and ordered by myself based on the C&G template from the yahoo group files. I have let Warbases know that I have advertised that they have made these for me, so I am sure if you contact them they can get them made for you. Hope that helps

      Delete
  3. Very nice. I agree, quite useful for C&G. I'll look into them. I wonder if I can find an equivalent here in the States that might be a tad cheaper for shipping. Adam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AP, yes you can get something similar in the States
      http://wrightbrothersrc.com/wargaming/

      Delete
  4. Thanks Jonathan for the link. Adam

    ReplyDelete