Saturday 23 March 2013

Big Game Tomorrow - Rolica, Carnage & Glory

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, as I have friends coming over to my place to re-fight the Rolica Scenario using Carnage & Glory.

The full table set up looking from the Rolica ridge with the French in the centre and the British at the top

French Legere outside Rolica, with the windmill getting its first appearance
It's a great feeling with the game set up on the table, with everything ready to go, and the anticipation of a good day to look forward to.

The 1/70th and 2/70th Ligne on Rolica Hill

Sir Arthur Wellesley in the centre with the guns and Nightigale's brigade

Crawford's brigade in reserve behind Nightigale's
In the meantime I thought I would post some pictures of the game ready to go,with a full after action report to come and a copy of the scenario.

General DeLaborde alongside my caisson getting its first game

The rear of the French lines outside Columbiere

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment